They Ask, You Answer DIY: Guided Digital Training
Everything you need to master TAYA on your own
What Is Guided Digital Training For TAYA?
What you get:
- Certified coach-led workshop to align your marketing and sales team
- Certified coach-led Quarterly Planning Session
- Detailed lesson plans
- Weekly online lessons and homework
- Accountability tracking through digital scorecards
- Resources like quality checklists, workbooks, best practices, templates, hiring playbooks, and more
- Asynchronous support via email/video messages
- Designated They Ask You Answer leader within your organization who holds the rest of the team accountable
- Impact+ Pro Membership for every team member participating in the training
- Recommended internal resources: content manager, videographer, and Hubspot/website manager
What's the cost & time commitment?
- $2000+/year: Impact+ Pro Membership for every team member
- $1,000/month Software Licenses (HubSpot Marketing Pro & CMS, SEMRush or equivalent, Vidyard/Loom/Veed.io or similar)
- Content Manager's and Videographer's salary ($45,000 to $65,000/year for entry-level positions)
- Video equipment ($1,800 and $10,000)
Includes Invaluable Resources:
Digital scorecards (one primary scorecard and five detailed scorecards) to track quarterly progress toward mastery
Quality checklists for Big 5 articles and Selling 7 videos
Quality checklists for 1:1 personalized videos, virtual selling, and assignment selling
Sample job descriptions and hiring playbook for supportive roles such as content manager and videographer
"For those of you looking for top-tier sales coaching, Hannah is the way to go. I've been working with Hannah for about a year now and it has been phenomenal."
John Matthew Ortiz
Sales Manager, MiaRec
Is TAYA Digital Training For You?
Your company is likely a good fit for this program if:
- You are a small to medium-sized business
- You are the CEO (owner/founder) and will act as the They Ask You Answer leader for your organization
- You currently have no or a very small marketing team, but you are willing to hire an in-house content manager and videographer
- You have a small, but very driven sales team willing to embrace They Ask You Answer
You are likely going to be successful in implementing They Ask You Answer by yourself and guided digital training if:
- You, as the TAYA leader, understand that TAYA is a philosophy that requires a cultural change.
- You are a team of self-starters thirsty to learn new things and willing to push past the hard stuff.
- You will hold your team responsible and accountable for your success
How To Get Started
Schedule a meeting
Ready to learn more? Schedule a free meeting with your coach to learn if this guided digital training path is right for your organization's They Ask You Answer mastery journey.
Get to know your coach
This first conversation will be with the coach you would be working with, not a salesperson, which will give you a first impression of what coaching would be like.
Mutually agree to move forward (or not)
We only take on coaching clients that are a good fit (e.g., they are willing to put in the work and are open to constructive feedback) and we hope that you are very picky as well with whom you trust your growth to.