Dominate your space, no matter your size.
They Ask You Answer Small Business Mastery
Exponentially grow your traffic, leads, and sales to help you grow the thriving small business you always dreamt of.
They Ask You Answer gives you a clear and proven framework to achieving unparalleled marketing and sales results by teaching you how to disrupt your industry by unapologetically gaining your buyers' trust.
This marketing, sales and leadership coaching and training program is the fastest and risk-free way to master it.
Be marketing self-sufficient
Avoid costly mistakes
Close more deals faster
What Is Included In Small Business Mastery?
This They Ask, You Answer Mastery Program is specifically designed for businesses between $1 million to $2.5 million in annual revenue. It includes the same training and coaching resources as the 1:1 coach-led mastery programs. The only difference is that it consists of a mix of individual coaching and small group training.
Held in small group format (Zoom):
- Weekly content manager training session (60 min.)
- Weekly videographer training session (60 min.)
- Weekly HubSpot/website training session (60 min.)
- Monthly TAYA leadership and communication coaching (1 hour)
- Intensive Sales Training (Sessions are held twice a year for up to 4 of your salespeople)*
- Virtual Selling & 1:1 Sales Video (2 x 90 min.)
- Assignment Selling (2 x 90 min.)
- Effective Communication Training (1 x 90 min.)
* We offer individualized sales training for larger sales teams at an additional cost.
Individual sessions (your organization only) include:
- Initial company-wide workshop (3 hours)
- Quarterly planning sessions (2-3 hours)
- Bi-weekly TAYA leader check-ins (30 minutes)
- Access to your individual project management and communication platform with your coach
- Asynchronous communication via Basecamp Pings, email, or voice notes
What's the cost & time commitment?
- $1,000/month Software Licenses (HubSpot Marketing Pro & CMS, SEMRush or equivalent, Vidyard/Loom/Veed.io or similar)
- Content Manager's and Videographer's salary ($45,000 to $65,000/year for entry-level positions)
- Video equipment ($1,800 and $10,000)
Includes Invaluable Resources:
Digital scorecards (one primary scorecard and five detailed scorecards) to track quarterly progress toward mastery
Access to all IMPACT+ online courses for further self-guided learning as well as events and mastermind groups for 5 team members
Quality checklists for Big 5 articles and Selling 7 videos
Quality checklists for 1:1 personalized videos, virtual selling, and assignment selling
Sample job descriptions and hiring playbook for supportive roles such as content manager and videographer
- 40% off Summit tickets and future IMPACT+ workshops
"For those of you looking for top-tier sales coaching, Hannah is the way to go. I've been working with Hannah for about a year now and it has been phenomenal."
John Matthew Ortiz
Sales Manager, MiaRec
Is Small Business Mastery Right For You?
Your company is a good fit for cohort coaching if:
- You are a small to medium-sized business
- You are the CEO (owner/founder) and will act as the They Ask You Answer leader for your organization
- You currently have no or a very small marketing team, but you are willing to hire an in-house content manager and videographer
- You have no more than 4 salespeople*
Attributes for successful group coaching:
- You are team players and don't mind sharing your wins, losses, and lessons learned in a group setting
- You are willing to learn from and with others
- You, as the TAYA leader, will hold your team responsible and accountable for your success
How To Get Started
Schedule a free coaching session
Ready to learn more? Schedule a free coaching session with Hannah Eisenberg, a They Ask You Answer Certified Coach, to learn how small-group coaching is right for your organization's They Ask You Answer mastery journey.
Get to know your coach
This first conversation will be with the coach you would be working with, not a salesperson, which will give you a first impression of what coaching would be like.
Mutually agree to move forward (or not)
We only take on coaching clients that are a good fit (e.g., they are willing to put in the work and are open to constructive feedback) and we hope that you are very picky as well with whom you trust your growth to.